MARKETING & SALES BUTLER (Based in Hong Kong) –
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Prepare marketing and sales promotional materials, including press releases, advertorials, websites and newsletters
- Design, deliver and manage all interactive digital platforms to drive brand visibility via Social Media channels (i.e. FACEBOOK, WE CHAT, QQ) for a variety of targeted audiences in Hong Kong, Greater China & Macao markets.
- Produce a monthly report on behalf of all clients outlining executed marketing & sales activities and market intelligence.
- Co-ordinate the Special Projects, Events, Meetings, Showcase and other related activities.
- Handle administration, accounting and business development tasks.
- University Degree Holder in Hospitality, Hotel,Travel/Tourism Management, Marketing, Business Management or E-Commerce
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant working experiences in Marketing & Sales, preferably Hotel, Hospitality, Travel & Tourism industry (Candidates with less experiences will be considered as MARKETING & SALES ASSISTANT)
- Outgoing character, independent, pleasant personality with excellent interpersonal approaches
- Strong administration, detail-minded, communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in E-Business, Digital Interactive Multi-Media channels (MS Office, Social Media, Web Design, Photoshop…etc.)
- Good team player with creative thinking, willing to work overtime, self-initiative & motivated, result-driven plus effective selling skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, knowledge of business Putonghua is an advantage.
We offer attractive remuneration package, career prospects and overseas travel opportunities plus 5.5 working days (Home-Based alternative week after probation period) & bank holidays. Interested parties, Please apply with Full Detailed Resume, Present, Expected Salary and Date of Availability by Email at email@example.com
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
Updated Posting: 01/04/18