MARKETING & SALES ADMINISTRATOR (Based in Hong Kong) –
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Assist any joint promotion / exposure opportunities through brands collaboration and targeted partnership arrangement.
- Prepare marketing and sales promotional support materials, including press release, advertorials, websites and newsletters.
- Design, deliver and manage all interactive digital platforms to drive brand visibility via Social Media posting (e.g. FACEBOOK, WE CHAT) for a variety of targeted audiences in Greater China, Hong Kong & Macao markets.
- Produce a monthly reports on behalf of clients outlining executed marketing & sales activities and marketing intelligence.
- Co-ordinate the Special Projects, Events, Meetings, Showcase and other related activities
- Handle contracting, ad hoc promotion, databases, administration/accounting and business development tasks
- University or Associate Degree Holder in Hotel, Hospitality, Travel & Tourism Management
- (IANG applicants will be also considered for this job application)
- Minimum one year relevant working experiences in Marketing / Sales segment
- Proficient in MS Office & Photoshop
- Outgoing character, independent and pleasant personality with excellent interpersonal approaches
- Good team player with creative thinking, willing to learn, self-initiative & motivated
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, knowledge of business Putonghua is an advantage
- Overseas trainings and business trips to regional countries are required
We offer attractive remuneration package, career prospects and overseas travel/training opportunities plus five working days & bank holidays. Interested parties, Please apply with Full Detailed Resume, Present, Expected Salary and Date of Availability by email at email@example.com
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.